FS/FT Keith Ogata Tenor.

wearymicrobe

Reaction score
Another one from the collection that has to go, I have been spending way to much on customs, rarely played say ~10 hours, light marring on face but very very minimal.

These are a interesting breed, very heavy sound, amazing strummed with a wound third. Better with a low G only one wound. Really a thumping percussive sound, I like it but I don't play it nearly enough to justify keeping it. .

Stock as it came from the builder. 750$ with shipping, includes soft/hard case and what ever extra strings I can throw in the case that day.

Willing to trade on a Glyph, Moorebetta, kanile'a. Any size but looking for concerts and a really good soprano.

Ogata.jpg

ogata ukulele

hi there....i just joined the forum tonight and I saw this post from a while ago... are you still looking to sell the ogata? i have a very interesting kanilea trade you might be interested in... let me know!

ukeman80@aim.com

-Adam

hi there....i just joined the forum tonight and I saw this post from a while ago... are you still looking to sell the ogata? i have a very interesting kanilea trade you might be interested in... let me know!

ukeman80@aim.com

-Adam

Thats like 20 ukuleles ago for me. I would be interested in the Kanile'a that you have though depending on spec.

st0rmbr1nger@yahoo.com or PM me.

Top Bottom