FS: KoAloha Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukeonthebeach

Reaction score
Selling my KoAloha Concert. It's in perfect condition. Always stored in hardshell case. I'm the original owner and purchased new from Island Bazaar in Huntington Beach.

Includes zip up hardshell case. $600

IMG_9338 by scdreger, on Flickr

IMG_9343 by scdreger, on Flickr

IMG_9340 by scdreger, on Flickr

IMG_9339 by scdreger, on Flickr

PM sent. Thanks.

Yes, I'm here. PM Replied. I'll answer here too incase anyone else also wants to know what model this is. It's a KCM-00.

I like it. And I'm tempted. Can you comment on why it has a slotted bridge rather than the tie-bar bridge with "koaloha" inscribed? Older model maybe? Thanks!

I have had a number of KoAlohas and they all seem to have different bridges. I've seen this one, bow tie style, crown bridge style, etc. It's quirky, but what a great Uke it is.

Last edited:
I like it. And I'm tempted. Can you comment on why it has a slotted bridge rather than the tie-bar bridge with "koaloha" inscribed? Older model maybe? Thanks!

That's how they were made at the time. I believe it was made in December 2007 (I'm not at home right now). They've had many bridge styles over the years.

Yes that is the original style bridge used when this uke was made, concerts always had the slotted brigde.

The tenors has had four different ones that I know of.

These concert KoAlohas were considered sound monsters since they can be loud if you want them to be.

I played a few of them and they were all quite nice, easy to play and the sound was clear and resonant.

Someone should buy this that likes the concert size uke to play. They will be happy.

Nice wood too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom