Mya-Moe Koa Concert Classic S/N 1095

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
PRICE REDUCTION

I am selling my Mya-Moe master grade koa concert because I just bought an electric bike and can use the money to help fund the bike.

I bought this instrument from Mya-Moe 2 years ago. I have hardly played the instrument. It is in as-new condition, no issues of any kind, cosmetic or structural. The serial number is 1095. Here is a link to the Mya-Moe Uke Tracker page for this instrument:

https://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=1095

Includes the hard shell case and an Oasis and a Herco humidifier.

The instrument is currently strung with Seaquar clear fluorocarbon strings and a wound low G.

It is equipped with a K&K twin spot passive pickup.

I am asking $1100 which will include shipping within the CONUS. I am using USPS because UPS just increased their rates and are no longer competitive.

I prefer and accept PayPal.

Thanks for looking...!!!

IMG_0266.jpgIMG_0267.jpgIMG_0268.jpgIMG_0269.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Uke ... good luck with the sale.

I have received and shipped Ukuleles via Canada Post with USPS and have to say they were excellent experiences. The tracking systems with both corporations is excellent, and if a Uke is shipped from USA to Canada they work seamlessly and with a MUCH LOWER brokerage fee for handling shipments coming into Canada than FEDEx or UPS.

A UU member made me an offer which I accepted but I haven't heard back from them so...Anybody else want to make an offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom