ANYONE ONE W/ PONO BARITONE NUI for poss trade?

bunnyf

Reaction score
Has anyone been thinking of parting with their Pono baritone nui? I have a lovely custom tenor for possible trade?
(Too bad I can't edit title typo)

Leaving us hanging with your lovely custom Tenor comment ... lol ... :eek:

I have a LoPrinzi sunburst tenor w misi that I had on marketplace but removed as someone in my local uke group was interested in it, but their sale fell though on their Kala, so before I bothered to repost, I was curious if someone had a big Bari Pono that they might want to trade. I never play my tenor.

Best of luck with your search because it is the one uke I would NEVER part with. I got mine a month or so ago, and my UAS has ended! It is the sweetest player and I have gotten to love the dgbe tuning. Seriously, good luck. Hope you locate one
Nancy G

I have a LoPrinzi sunburst tenor w misi that I had on marketplace but removed as someone in my local uke group was interested in it, but their sale fell though on their Kala, so before I bothered to repost, I was curious if someone had a big Bari Pono that they might want to trade. I never play my tenor.

do a search ... in January there was a very nice UU member ...she was looking to sell her Pono Nui ... very reasonable price ... I just did a quick search but couldn't find it.

Thanks Sam I'll do that. I know HMS has them but was hoping to find one used and a trade would be super cool. Nancy, I bet you do love it. I already love my other baritones but am looking for the bigger sound that the nui seems like it will have.

do a search ... in January there was a very nice UU member ...she was looking to sell her Pono Nui ... very reasonable price ... I just did a quick search but couldn't find it.

That person was NatalieS.

I think she sold it, but I wouldn't stake my life on it.

Yep I sold it. Sorry and good luck with your search!

Thanks all, still searching. I don't think I can bite the bullet and buy new, unless HMS has a sale. I may just have to be patient and see what comes up. Added note: JUST GOT A Favilla, NO MORE UKES FOR ME FOR A WHILE.

Last edited:
Top Bottom