Vorson Electric Ukulele finally arrived

strumsilly

Reaction score
I ordered one of these Vorson FSUK1BK Style Electric Ukulele

a while back while waiting for a custom electeric. they were out of stock and I forgot about it. it arrived yesterday. I'm very impressed for the $120 [that's with shipping and tax]. the bolt on neck is very nice maple, the frets are level, and the intonation is spot on. The bridge is cheap, but, I lowered the action at the bridge[very easy with the right size tool] and it plays like a dream. there are a few minor issues but this baby was $120. The cheap bag they ship in actually scratched the back where it was sewn. minor and will probably buff out if i bothered. it came high g so I put on a .026 from a light set and it's perfect. The price is now about $120 for Amazon prime, + tax for the black, and Amazon says they have 9. I'll do a full review if I have time, but I consider this a very good buy. just a heads up.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GXMYYF6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00

I was all about that but they weren't there so I ended up blowing a wad on a Risa Gibson style electric. Oh well.

Top Bottom