Music?

I'm usually looking for songs I already am reasonably familiar with, but on occasion, I have to YouTube it to hear it again. Unless it's awfully obscure, I usually find that someone has recorded it.

I already figgered that was how everyone did it. I guess it was a stupid question. A senior moment perhaps . . . :eek:ld:

Like ubulele, I head to YouTube quite often if I just want to see what it sounds like. But if I really like a song, I'll go to ITunes and buy it. I have a playlist that is just songs that I want to play on the ukulele. So I put them on my Ipod and I listen to them while I'm doing other stuff. My wife and I went for a bike ride this morning for a couple of hours, and we played my playlist and sang the songs along while we rode. It is fun. It is also a good way to practice breath control while you are singing. Nothing like climbing a hill to "Love Me Tender". Most of the songs that I want are ninety nine cents, so no big expense there, and then you have them. You can also play your uke along with them, and sing them, once they are on your Ipod, if you really want to challenge yourself. I have a blast with my uke, and my Ipod.

Last edited:
Google:

"Song Name" chords

If this option is not available to me (most of the times, I have my smartphone and can search it right away),
then if I know how the song goes, I can usually figuer out the chords by ear. Most songs follow similar chord sequences anyway, and are quite repetitive

Top Bottom