Harmony baritone

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnyf

Reaction score
All dressed up and ready to go. This one's out the door to make room for the Favilla that's coming courtesy of sonomajazz. This Harmony is, I believe, late 40s/ e50s. It's a solid mahogany baritone and is in good condition. It has original tuners (just tweaked up,thanks RPA_ukuleles for all your valuable info on reconditioning these) and chipboard case still function (tho worn; it has travel as you can see by the 60s Bermuda custom stamp on it). The uke has no issues, no cracks, no repairs, separations, or neck issues. The finish is still in nice shape. The front of the body has only a couple minor dings and one 1" light scratch near the very bottom of the bout. The back and bottom have noticeable but not deep scratches and the occasional small ding. I will try to picture them as best I can but feel free to ask for more pix of anything you'd like to see.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
This is one of the better deals I've seen for a baritone. Wow, a Favilla! You're gonna love it. They have such a special sound; a deep, smokey, bluesy sound. I preferred it's sound over the martin I have. I miss my old Favilla.

I can't wait! It's already on its way, but it's coming from Cali to FL. It'll be my daily player, that's why I don't need the Harmony anymore. I already have another very nice A/E Bari custom built by a small Va.luthier, so the Harmony won't get played.

I can't wait! It's already on its way, but it's coming from Cali to FL. It'll be my daily player, that's why I don't need the Harmony anymore. I already have another very nice A/E Bari custom built by a small Va.luthier, so the Harmony won't get played.

I've played sonomajazz's Favilla, and it's a beauty. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom