Now this is a tutorial!

hammer40

Reaction score
Not sure where to post this since it's not really my tutorial or my tips on how to play a song. Feel free to move it if it's in the wrong area.

Now this is my kind of tutorial. I came across this while looking for some help with this song, "Into the wild" by LP. This guy goes through everything you need to learn how to play a song. Chords, shapes, bpm, original chords, alternate chords, original strum, alternate strum patterns. Everything a musically challenged idiot like myself needs to know.

There may be other sites like this, but I don't know of them. Check him out.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bkGTfEXFRNM

Agreed. Lesson is well done and easy to follow. Thanks for sharing!

Nice, thanks for sharing. Will share with my next beginner's class.

Really like the organization and completeness of these tutorials - wish he would do some oldies. No disrespect to what is being offered, but just came up in a different musical era.

I don't like the fact that he is "teaching" using a plectrum ...
I use a plectrum occasionally for certain effects and sounds ...
A freer and purer Uke sound comes from strumming using fingers ...
But feel free to "hate" me for saying so .:p

Really like the organization and completeness of these tutorials - wish he would do some oldies. No disrespect to what is being offered, but just came up in a different musical era.

It's to bad he doesn't have more songs, but I can imagine that it takes quite a bit of time to produce both uke and guitar versions of songs.

Top Bottom