PONO AT2 with LR Baggs 5.0 Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

boogie10

Reaction score
I have a Pono AT2 with LR Baggs 5.0 Pickup for sale. I recently purchased this from a fellow UU member (http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?107477-Pono-AT2-with-LR-Baggs-5-0-pickup). Though as much as I love the sound of this instrument, I'm not comfortable playing it since the width of the fretboard is too narrow for my big hands. I'm asking for $399 shipped which is what I paid or $350 if it's local near Los Angeles.

Attached is the obligatory UU pic and please refer to original post for other pics. I can provide more pictures if requested. Also, as noted from the original sale, there are thumbnail marks from the original owner but this doesn't affect playability at all. 20150605_151826.jpg

This is a sweet ukulele with a radius fretboard and was purchased by the original owner from HMS so the setup is done very well.

Last edited:
Changing the terms a little bit, I'm willing to do $399 shipped within the continental US!

Weekend Bump! $399 shipped within the continental US or $350 for local pickup in the Los Angeles area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom