What ukulele brand is this?

I looked at a couple of his other videos and he never seems to show the headstock. A question was even asked on one of them about the brand, but he never answered.

I'm not even sure that's Jake playing.

Looks like a Kamaka. It has the two K's on the headpiece.

kamaka style bridge, Gilbert tuners on slotted headstock also kamaka Jake model. so most likey a Kamaka if that is Jake playing.

OP why do you says it cant be a kamaka?

For what it's worth, the name on the YT channel is in Japanese and it's Fujihara Shinji - there's little other information but I don't think he's claiming to be Jake, just covering Jake's arrangements. Maybe someone with a YT account can ask him in the comments, あなたのウクレレは どのブランドですか? (What brand is your ukulele? - best I can do in my sadly long-underused Japanese!)

i did not say anything about him being jake.. and im very sure that is no jake and that is not a kamaka.. it just looks like one but doesn't sound like one.. but sounds fairly good :) was just curious :) thank you guys :) and the guy who commented on his videos was me hahaha -Tristan :)

from the wood grain itself, you can tell that is not jake... it just looks fairly similar.. :)

Top Bottom