WTS: Pono WTSH

Status
Not open for further replies.

l3uffer

Reaction score
Can't believe I'm finally doing this, but I need to focus more on guitar and the ukuleles I already have haha.
Here is a Pono WTSH (2nd), in like new condition. I played it for a bit after I got it straight from Andrew at HMS (February), and then kept it in its case until today when I brought it out to play a bit and restring with Oasis Bright Low G.
One might wonder, what is the blemish on this ukulele? Well, I think it's the slight blue discoloration on the neck - no risk to structural integrity whatsoever.
The tone is magnificent and acoustic volume is good. Intonation is on the dot. Basically, it's a Pono that is as good as new.
Anyways, $450 will get you the ukulele plus O'ahu case (accidentally messed with the far-left latch - it holds, but it's kind of loose when it's not engaged), Ko'olau/Pono cleaning cloth, and the rest of the Oasis Bright Low G I used to restring the ukulele with.
You would pay $775 for a new one of these, without the cleaning cloth and strings!
I can drive to anyone in the Greater LA area, but shipping is at buyer's expense. Thanks for looking!
http://www.theukulelesite.com/pono-wtsh-wi-awa-spruce-pro-classic.html

(I dunno why some of the pictures are turned counterclockwise, but whatever I guess...)

Last edited:
Now for what we've all been waiting for...
IMG_8347.jpg
IMG_8349.jpg
IMG_8350.jpg
IMG_8353.jpg
IMG_8356.jpg

Is this still here???????????

Bump.
Will include seven sets of UNUSED and unopened Southcoast ukulele strings (LMU, SLMU, MU-NW, SMU-NW, HMU-NW, LHU-NW, and HU-NW) for $50 more if you buy WITH the ukulele! That's $525 for eight sets of strings, one fantastic ukulele, a sturdy hard case, and a cleaning cloth. Will not ship strings separately or break up the set. Please PM for response.
See strings here: http://www.southcoastukes.com/ukulele.htm
southcoast.jpg
southcoast1.jpg

(In case anyone was wondering, yes, that is the two promo kits Dirk sent out.. I just haven't gotten around to using any of them)

This is lovely and very tempting, and what a price, too! If I didn't have to consider shipping cost to Singapore, I would jump at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom