Chord soloing book?

Recstar24

Reaction score
Hey there,

This is a style that I would love to get into. I've got the two ukulelzaza books but most of those arrangements are a stretch. I've also done pretty well with the ukulele way and James hill but find the songs a little more on the academic side.

I'm looking for a bunch of tunes that are accessible, fun, where its mostly strumming but the lead melody is embedded in the first or second string, hope that makes sense. I've got enough challenging material on hand that I think I'm wanting some stuff just to rock out on. Any thoughts or ideas for books/resources you have I'll gladly take, thanks!

Hey there,

This is a style that I would love to get into. I've got the two ukulelzaza books but most of those arrangements are a stretch. I've also done pretty well with the ukulele way and James hill but find the songs a little more on the academic side.

I'm looking for a bunch of tunes that are accessible, fun, where its mostly strumming but the lead melody is embedded in the first or second string, hope that makes sense. I've got enough challenging material on hand that I think I'm wanting some stuff just to rock out on. Any thoughts or ideas for books/resources you have I'll gladly take, thanks!

Jumpin' Jim Beloff's series is for you.

The Mike Lynch chord/melody books will do the trick. Lots of songs in each book. Popular songs from many genres.

Ryan, also check with Camsuke. He has been extremely generous providing chord melody tabs that help in practicing and are nice arrangements.

Top Bottom