Kiwaya master series all koa concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevorg888

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
MASSIVE PRICE REDUCTION! Kiwaya master series all koa concert

BIG PRICE REDUCTION AS I NEED MONEY This uke cost me $2300 US but I am selling it for only $1400 US including shipping This is a beautiful all koa concert master series model from japanese builder kiwaya this uke also has a K&K pickup in it. As new perfect condition.

The koa is a beautiful light colour with lots of flame and curl. Sounds great cost me with pickup over $2300 US

Will have some pics up in the next couple of days but here is a video to check out what it looks and sounds like

P1010063.jpgP1010070.jpgP1010073.jpgIMG_6425.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6428.jpg
    IMG_6428.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
I love the little striping down the center of the fretboard. Very subtle but beautiful.

I once owned the same instrument, in tenor size, and agree with Trevor: it's an amazing ukulele. Light as goose down, it just rings and rings. Intonation is impeccable, and those Gotoh Friction Deluxe tuners are as heavenly as buttered toast. The Master Series is top of the line, particularly with the Martin Style 3 accoutrements. Sold mine and, to this day, wish I kept it.

Best to you on the sale, Trevor. I can say that, with the pickup, this uke could easily be someone's only instrument as it hits the nail on build quality, chime, tone, electric (when need be), and stunning looks. Steve.

PS keep refining that lick, T. You're onto something cool sounding there.

Last edited:
thanks for the motivation to keep working on that song and yes since that video I have finalised the arrangement of that little piece in fact it is going to be on my next CD which is my uke cello duo's 3 rd CD

Yes this uke is a real beauty but I need to cull a few ukes money issues once again - sometimes life and bills get in the way of just playing my ukes haa haa

Just massively reduced my Kiwaya Master series uke was $1750 Us now only $1400 Us including case and free shipping anywhere in the world. Why have I reduced the price? simple I need money

I owned once the Kiwaya KTS-6, but I prefere the concert size.

PM sent!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom