Ukuleles, tenor guitar and more for sale!

sharp21

Reaction score
Downsizing my collection. I have the following for sale:

Lanikai flame maple soprano. Comes with a really nice case. This is a great sounding and easy playing uke. Really bright sound. The wood is really beautiful. Asking $250.

Braddah Ukes custom baritone. Tuned to low g. I bought this from an old Hawaiian gentleman who taught me to play Crazy G on it. It has some mother of pearl dolphin inlay work done. Has a jack so can be played through an amp. Fantastic deep sound. Asking $300.

Warren Ellis tenor guitar. This thing is amazing! Cream colored 4 string that is tuned gcea like a ukulele. I only played it a handful of times so it is like new. Asking $450.

Gold Tone banjolele. My favorite one! Plays loud and fast. Unmistakable banjo sound and can really cut through the din in a jam. Asking $350.

Triumph uke. I won this in a contest on UkuleleUnderground! This was my camping uke. Real easy playing and it stands on its own! Asking $30.

Marshall amp. Purchased new from the store for a great deal because it was damaged. Cosmetic only. The tenor sounds great through it! Looking to get out what I got in. $100.

Ukulele mini amp. Little battery operated unit. I've got two of these brand new in the box! Asking $50 each.

Grizzly ukulele kit. Brand new in box! I've built one of these before. Real fun little project. It's solid mahogany and soprano sized. Asking $40.

Pictures of all on my Craigslist ad: http://houston.craigslist.org/msg/5063461740.html

Located in Spring, Tx.

Last edited:
Trophy tenor uke. I won this in a contest on UkuleleUnderground! This was my camping uke. Real easy playing and it stands on its own! Asking $30.

Are you referring to the Triumph uke that's shown in your ad? It appears to be a concert scale not tenor. How is the action and intonation? Do prices include shipping?

Yup, edited it. Good catch.

I think it is a concert. Haven't had it out since last summer.

The action is good. No string buzzing or anything. It plays nice.

Prices do not include shipping.

S.

Wow, baritone enthusiast take note of Mele's Braddah. An awesome bari for that kind of money.

It's one of my favorites to be honest.

I'm going to keep one - the market will decide which!

S.

Top Bottom