Wanted: Kanilea Tenor

Jraney

Reaction score
I'm looking for a Kanilea Tenor ukulele, K-1, K-2, and up. Just post a picture and a price, and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks,

Jordan

Here are some pics.

Thanks for the plug 1014. $750.00 in like new condition. Comes with case, humidfier, and original warranty card. I will split shipping. Thanks.

Attachments

• Kanilea1.jpg
    Kanilea1.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 112
  • Kanilea2.jpg
    Kanilea2.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 109
  • Kanilea3.jpg
    Kanilea3.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 109
Kanilea Tenor k-3 Purple heart

I am selling this pretty little thing. I hate to see it go but times are tough right now. I bought it for an investment and it has sat in its case the whole time. Its perfect and new!!!

its a purple heart wood with bear claw spuce top. nice inlayes around the spruce amazing purple heart rossette....this uke is stunning and sounds amazing

I am looking for 895.00 and it comes with hard case...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 28
I should've specified, I'm only looking for a koa uke. Sorry Bourbon Boy.

Tiki ink: Still thinking about yours, I'm trying to wait and see if I can find a nice K-2 or K-3.

Last edited:
I am selling this pretty little thing. I hate to see it go but times are tough right now. I bought it for an investment and it has sat in its case the whole time. Its perfect and new!!!

its a purple heart wood with bear claw spuce top. nice inlayes around the spruce amazing purple heart rossette....this uke is stunning and sounds amazing

I am looking for 895.00 and it comes with hard case...

omfg..that is such a beautiful uke!!!

Top Bottom