Lightly used Tenor
Oregon Myrtle back/sides
Bearclaw Sitka Spruce top
Ebony fretboard
Slotted Headstock
Waverly tuners
Seahorse inlay
Includes original hard shell case

$1200, shipped within continental U.S. only.

This uke is priced less than half of what it costs for a new one.

It looks very nice. Some buyers are swayed by videos and or sound samples. Especially with instruments over $800.

I have this uke and it sounds beautiful. It's very responsive and this is an excellent price. The uke will resonate when you play chords and has excellent sustain. There were only 10 of these made. I asked the company and they are not making any more ukes. The quality and construction is top notch.

The first thing I did was take off the Brown Worth strings. They do not sound that good in my opinion. This uke works well with higher tension strings. I've found the D'adderio J65 and a Fremont Low G squeakless works very well.

Here is link with more pictures. There are many nice touches to this uke. I especially like the black and white motif on it. http://www.guitarhotline.com/kim-breedlove-signature-ukulele-master-class-tenor/

Good luck with your sale and someone is going to get a bargain. I should also add that the case is an Ameritage case. Although it does not have the humidity holes in it. It is quite heavy and protects the uke well.

Last edited:
Is this still available? I have a breedlove premium tenor and the quality is top notch. I would be interested if not already sold. Thanks Bob DuBos email address bikerbob@harbornet.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom