Already hooked in Alabama!

Bamagirl

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I know very little musically but have always wanted to learn how to play a musical instrument. I started looking and was considering a mandolin when I come across the ukulele. My first thought was "Tiptoe thru the tulips" and Tiny Tim. I don't think so. But the more I researched and read I decided it may be just the thing. I ordered a concert ukulele off of Amazon and now just barely a month later I am obsessed! I love it! I can't play too well yet but hopefully with practice I will get better. Proud to be a part of the HUGE ukulele community!

Welcome, you have found the best place on the planet to share your passion for ukulele. You are experiencing that same obsession we all have as playing music works it's way into your heart and soul. There is no turning back now.

Thanks everyone! I have already bookmarked this page!

Jagadeesh, I am just outside of Cullman, located north of Birmingham and south of Huntsville.

Welcome & ALOHA, Y'all! Sweet Home Alabama sounds just about right on the uke as does just about every other genre & songs ole & new. I'm in N. AL myself, so its good to see the South "rising" in the uke world.

Top Bottom