NGD (New Gizmo Day)

The Big Kahuna

Reaction score
My justification for posting in this forum is, they can be used to record a uke...

Behringer C1 Condenser mic, XLR cable and case

Focusrite 2i2 2 channel digital usb recording interface, boxed with all software and manuals

The focusrite inputs are XLR or 1/4" jack, and provide 48v phantom power to the mic

Also got a pop filter, so just need a desk mount suspension boom arm and an anti shock mount.

Superb quality.

Oh yeah...£ 65 for the lot :cool:

2i2.jpgc1.jpg

I recently got that same Focusrite unit. I think it's the best deal going for a USB interface. My only gripe is that it would be nice if the preamps had a little more headroom, but it's more than adequate, and *very* attractively priced.

Yeah, it's quite a step up from my Behringer ucg102 asio device. I'm enormously pleased with the C1 as well. I only tried it quickly, using it as the audio input on my Logitech C920 webcam, and the audio was excellent with no tweaking. It's not a patch on the equipment that Andy K uses, but I can highly recommend it for anyone wanting to record themself and their Uke at home. The cardioid pattern really cuts out the noise from my PC as well.

Last edited:
BK
Was that a special deal from a retailer, or did you strike lucky elsewhere?
H

Neato....now you can make some real noise!

Top Bottom