PDA

View Full Version : Very Important question

bt93
03-12-2009, 01:37 PM
hi, i was wondering if there were any contests or anything that i could do to win a free ukulele. i have been playing for about 6 months, and am very short on money. if there are any opportunities that dont involve making a video, i would really like to enter. also, if anyone wants to give me a uke for free, i would really appreciate that too! :):)

thanks and have a nice day
brad32593

meletui
03-12-2009, 01:54 PM
Mainland ukes has some good competitions -
the latest one is to WIN A RED CEDAR TENOR. its really easy - you dont have to write a poem or even send in a video, all you have to do is pay $289.50 and they will send you a red cedar tenor absolutely FREE!!! i think they accept all major credit cards. MAHALO!!:shaka:

Ahnko Honu
03-12-2009, 02:05 PM
If you were female and pretty i'd consider giving you one of mine. :shaka:

bt93
03-12-2009, 02:07 PM
lol i always read of people getting free ukes like on youtube

carpekd
03-12-2009, 02:12 PM
There is a contest going on right now for a free uke... just look.

PickNStrum
03-12-2009, 02:22 PM
hi, i was wondering if there were any contests or anything that i could do to win a free ukulele. i have been playing for about 6 months, and am very short on money. if there are any opportunities that dont involve making a video, i would really like to enter. also, if anyone wants to give me a uke for free, i would really appreciate that too! :):)

thanks and have a nice day
brad32593

What do you do for a living? Have any skills to offer in trade or are you just looking for something for nothing?

deach
03-12-2009, 02:24 PM
There are several people who give out free ukes but if you want one, you have to get on the list. This is the important part, there are only 2 lists. The first list is a list of people who get free ukes. The second list is a list of people who ask for free ukes.

thejumpingflea
03-12-2009, 02:24 PM
There are several people who give out free ukes but if you want one, you have to get on the list. This is the important part, there are only 2 lists. The first list is a list of people who get free ukes. The second list is a list of people who ask for free ukes.

Can I have a free uke Deach? I promise I won't ask for one...

:rotfl:

deach
03-12-2009, 02:31 PM
Can I have a free uke Deach? I promise I won't ask for one...

:rotfl:

I just added you to the list.

bt93
03-12-2009, 02:42 PM
Can I have a uke Deach please? I promise I won't ask for one either... :)

rayan
03-12-2009, 02:44 PM
This is not a very important question. I'm locking this thread. Don't ask for free ukuleles.