Very Important question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bt93

Reaction score
hi, i was wondering if there were any contests or anything that i could do to win a free ukulele. i have been playing for about 6 months, and am very short on money. if there are any opportunities that dont involve making a video, i would really like to enter. also, if anyone wants to give me a uke for free, i would really appreciate that too! :):)

thanks and have a nice day
brad32593

Win a red cedar tenor!!!

Mainland ukes has some good competitions -
the latest one is to WIN A RED CEDAR TENOR. its really easy - you dont have to write a poem or even send in a video, all you have to do is pay $289.50 and they will send you a red cedar tenor absolutely FREE!!! i think they accept all major credit cards. MAHALO!!:shaka:

If you were female and pretty i'd consider giving you one of mine. :shaka:

lol i always read of people getting free ukes like on youtube

There is a contest going on right now for a free uke... just look.

hi, i was wondering if there were any contests or anything that i could do to win a free ukulele. i have been playing for about 6 months, and am very short on money. if there are any opportunities that dont involve making a video, i would really like to enter. also, if anyone wants to give me a uke for free, i would really appreciate that too! :):)

thanks and have a nice day
brad32593

What do you do for a living? Have any skills to offer in trade or are you just looking for something for nothing?

There are several people who give out free ukes but if you want one, you have to get on the list. This is the important part, there are only 2 lists. The first list is a list of people who get free ukes. The second list is a list of people who ask for free ukes.

There are several people who give out free ukes but if you want one, you have to get on the list. This is the important part, there are only 2 lists. The first list is a list of people who get free ukes. The second list is a list of people who ask for free ukes.

Can I have a free uke Deach? I promise I won't ask for one...

:rotfl:

Can I have a uke Deach please? I promise I won't ask for one either... :)

This is not a very important question. I'm locking this thread. Don't ask for free ukuleles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom