KoAloha KTMS-00 Thin Line Tenor with LR Baggs 5.0 Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

rappsy

Reaction score
Pictures can be seen at:

https://plus.google.com/photos/117301768638000511839/albums/6159284011377714817?banner=pwa

Up for sale is a real treat and one that doesn't come up very often. It is the KoAlohoa KTMS-00, a thin line tenor which has all the characteristics of a tenor but with an extremely thin bout, only 2'' deep.

For those that wonder how does KoAloaha put all that sound into a 2" body? I don't know, but watch this video and prepare to be floored.

http://www.theukulelesite.com/koaloha-koa-tenor-thinbody-electric.html

Besides the fantastic player it is, it also includes the LR Baggs pickup, so you have a Uke to play at home and take to the sessions and get togethers.

Why am I getting rid of it? I am a KoAloha guy, I own only 4 Ukes, and they are all KoAlohas. I like the tenor neck, which is important for my big hands, but the LN concert that I have does the job extremely well for me and I like the concert sized body more. I don't need two of these types of Ukes.

This is only a few months old, and was very rarely used. It was bought directly and professionally set up by Paul at KoAloha. The build date is Dec. 2014. It was supposed to be a second but there are none of the marks or indicators that KoALoha uses to indicate it as such. It doesn't matter in that whatever the issue there was supposed to be, it does not affect anything. The only thing I can see is some differences in the wood coloring as you look all around, but it's Koa and it's supposed to look like that, at least to my eyes. This is pure KoAloha.

It did not come with a case and I do not have any tenor cases, but it will be wrapped and shipped correctly.

I really, really, really prefer to sell, but if you have something that will floor me, it can't hurt to listen to trade offers.

Grab it while you have a chance.

$XXXX shipped CONUS.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Hi Folks:

I bought the Mya-Moe Lenny had up recently, and I have to say it was better than he described. You can certainly rely on his description to be fair and accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom