For sale or trade - Blackbird Clara

Status
Not open for further replies.

deschutestrout

Reaction score
I have a gently used Clara I'm wanting to sell or trade for a concert. It's too rich $-wise for me at the moment, and I've found I prefer playing wood ukes. She's a GREAT player with excellent sustain, tone and intonation (lives up to what you've all read about the Clara).

The finish has lifted just a bit around the tuners (I spoke with Joe at Blackbird about this and he suspects this happened during drilling at the factory) ... It was like this when I got it, and didn't even notice it until I changed strings ... does not in any way affect the playability and beauty of this instrument. Includes a very nice Access gig bag that provides a lot of protection. $875 shipped CONUS, will consider trades where I get $400 cash out of the deal.

clara4.jpg
clara3.jpg
clara6.jpg
clara8.jpg

This is one of the most talked about Ukes on the boards. If you bring your Uke on your adventures, this is the one you should be using.
Pull the trigger.

Looking primarily to sell this outright, as I found and purchased a used Koaloha concert. "May" consider partial trade for the right tenor, or longneck pineapple. This is a GREAT chance to get a GREAT buy on a Clara. Somebody offer me something appealing. Thanks! Mark

I've reconsidered my decision to sell for the time being. No one jumped on this great price, so for now, I'm keeping her. And the KoAloha concert I picked up to "replace" her :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom