What hard polyfoam case do I get

Thymej

Reaction score
What hard polyfoam case do I get for a Cordoba Mini O, kala uku-crazy, Cordoba, or other brand?

It’s been hard pressed to find anyone that carries one in stock to see ether the Kala uku-crazy case or the Cordoba case (hard polyfoam versions).

So those who have uses and or seen both what are your thoughts, I plan on getting one.

Location is LA County. I plan on using a DIY humidifier a pill bottle version with polymer moisture crystals (or water beads as some venders call them). Ashland Water Jewels 1.4oz (40g) package.

You can order the Cordoba Polyfoam straight from their web site. It doesn't indicate size, so I would call them to ask about the fit before ordering.

The uke-crazy cases are okay except for the very short machine screws they use to attach the handles. I have two of them and have had to figure ways to re-attach them after they stripped out of the case. I've seen the protec ukulele cases and they have a different handle set up. The outside pocket is great. But they don't have an inside compartment like other cases.

I got a really nice Kaces bag on sale not too long ago. It is likely any good baritone case would work. They generally give the inernal dimensions of the bag in the listing. Just measure your Cordoba to be sure it will fit. I see quite a few hard shell cases for about the same price.

Last edited:
Top Bottom