FS Vorson FSUK-1 S style steel string Electric Solid body ukulele black new

Status
Not open for further replies.

strumsilly

Reaction score
I tried to buy one of these while I was waiting for a custom electric . It was backordered and I'd forgotten about it, and it showed up on my doorstep recently. It is like new, other than switching out the high g for a low. {dAddario .026] It came with 2 small areas of scratches [back] from the stitching on the worthless gig bag. they are too small to photograph. You won't notice as gloss black shows every fingerprint and smudge anyway.If you buy one of these online, beware, they are scantily packed and yours may come with more than a few small scratches.
I paid about $120 for this and will sell for same. shipped.
I guess I could send it back, but as these are hot sellers, I thought someone on here would want it seeing it is a "good" one. no issues whatsoever. Others have commented that the bridges are crooked, but it is just the way these are manufactured, the saddle slots are offset and the strings don't come off them straight. You could probably correct this with some shims, but the string spacing is even , there is just a little more room on the treble side of the neck. no biggie, and I've learned, if it works, don't fix it. I'll take pics when I locate my camera. It looks just like this. I bought mine on Amazon. Still has the sticker and plastic on pick guard.
http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-VOR-FSUK1-LIST

Last edited:
I call dibs! Not for me. For iamesperambient

I got one from Amazon and returned it because there were many things wrong with it. I'll buy yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom