Kala T-shirts are coming

Uke Republic

Reaction score
Hello fans of Kala and Makala, the new Kala shirts are coming. They come compressed in the shape of a ukulele. They have 2 styles Hibiscus and a Woody. You can see them in the new Kala catalog on the uke republic site.
Small to Xl are $20.00 and XXl are $22.00. Colors for the Woody shirt are Black and White. The Hibiscus colors are Black,White,Choc. Brown,Green and Tan. Makes a great gift, for yourself.:shaka:

Island Bazaar already has these shirts in SoCal. Saw them last saturday. Not sure which ones they were..

Compressed t shirts are awesome. I used to love compressed t shirts and compressed sponges in the shape of dollar bills. Man, those were the days.

I miss the old dollar sponges. I would put 4 or 5 in my wallet to look rich. When I would sweat though, they would swell. Ahhh, good times.

oh man the Hibiscus one is really nice in blue there. Id def buy one if my college budget wasn't like 6$ a week. pretty much all of that goes for food :/

soon though maybe

Stevo, There will be one waiting for you! They packaged these cool too. There shaped like tiny ukuleles, sopraneeneeno size. Total impulse item that you feel good about. Be careful eating all those Ramen noodles. MMMM, hungry.:rolleyes:

ramen and garlic knots actually. The knots are 4 for 50 cents, and when you dip them in beef or oriental ramen its glorious.

Top Bottom