Ukulele Player Magazine update

Pippin

Reaction score
Hi Gang:

I'll be officially laid-off from my day job on July 12, 2015. Three days later ukuleleplayermagazine.com is set to expire. I will not renew the domain.

I am leaving the download site with the original format of Ukulele Player online at Tricorn Publications and all 31 issues are still available for free download.

Most of my time will be dedicated to finding full-time employment or generating enough freelance work to pay all my day-to-day expenses and some medical bills that were recently incurred.

Thanks for your enthusiastic support of the magazine for all these years. We started with the first release December 3, 2008 and have survived colon cancer, and other medical issues, high blood pressure, side-effects of those meds, etc.

I'll play music when I can. I'll finish my latest book and get that on Amazon. I'll be on the forum from time to time.

All the best to everyone...

Mickey

Thank you for your work on Ukulele Player magazine. I learned from reading it, and am sad to see it end.

Best of luck and good health to you.

Thank you for the time, effort, and heart that went into the magazine. Good thoughts to you on your job search.

Best of luck and thanks for all your past work.........Good Job!

Mickey, I have enjoyed your magazine immensely. Thank you.

Wishing you the very best on the job hunt.

Hang in there Mickey, better days are ahead. You don't know all the joy that I and many other folks would have every time you posted the latest issue of Ukulele Player Magazine. Thank you so much. Keep us informed to when your new book is available.

Thank you so much for all the wonderful issues. I am so sorry to hear about everything...best of luck to you.

Thanks for reading all these years. I can't tell you how much prayer and kindness my wife received when I was diagnosed with colon cancer in 2010. I always enjoyed meeting folks at festivals and I have watched many of you really grow as musicians over the years. There are many talented players who have really brought a lot of attention to the instrument.

When I get settled into a new day gig and I get the chance, I'll start putting together new issues. It might be a while because I have let book sales fall and I have also not taken speaking engagements in a long time. I'll start that up again.

For those of you who don't know me that well, I am a very positive thinker and I've written several books, so, I'll be cranking up the marketing on those. The last time I was unemployed, I secured a job in 90 minutes. I was quite a bit younger then, so, we'll see what happens this time around. Meanwhile, I will remain fiscally conservative.

Thanks for all the well-wishes and encouragement.

Mickey

Good luck in getting a new job! I hope you aren't looking too long.

I'm sorry to hear about this recent turn of events. I hope that things fall into place quickly for you and you aren't without work for long. Thank you for putting together such a top notch publication. Best of luck to you!!!

Massive kind thoughts (and hopeful ones) to you Pippin. I've loved Ukulele Players Magazine from the start and continue to appreciate all of the time and effort that's gone into it. I hope you find work and that your books do really well. Most importantly, I'm so very glad you're still around and posting.

Sending hope your way.
:)
Maryagnes

Thanks so much for years of Ukulele Player Magazine! I know it was a labor of love for you. I'm sorry to hear about your current difficulties, and I hope things get better soon.

Thanks for all your wonderful issues of Ukulele Player Magazine!! Good luck with your job search. Sometimes these changes can bring good things.

–Lori

Top Bottom