FS: Kanile'a K-1 ST Super Tenor with hard case

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatalieS

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I recently bought a custom tenor Kanile'a, so it is time for my other Kanile'a to move along to a new owner. This uke has been one of my favorites. It is a 2014 gloss finish solid koa K-1 ST. I purchased it new from HMS and they performed their setup on it. It plays beautifully and is strung with Worth clear strings. It includes its Kanile'a hard case, which fits it like a glove. I cannot find any visible flaws with this uke, and it is structurally flawless as well. Reduced price to $825 shipped and insured within the United States. Paypal gift is the preferred payment method, to avoid fees. I am shipping from Florida.

Here is HMS's original video of this exact uke.

And here are some pictures I took today:

DSC03081.jpgDSC03082.jpgDSC03083.jpg

Attachments

• DSC03084.jpg
    DSC03084.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC03085.jpg
    DSC03085.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
so Kanilea's super tenor has a bigger body, not a longer neck, right? love the blond stripe! how much bigger?

so Kanilea's super tenor has a bigger body, not a longer neck, right? love the blond stripe! how much bigger?

You're right, the "super" refers to a wider lower bout. I believe it is an inch wider, which allows for a slightly boomier sound with more projection, compared to a standard tenor. The neck is tenor scale.

Giving this a bump for the weekend.

Aloha UU, this uke is getting a bump.

OooiOO-ooiOoooooo. (That's the whistling sound a construction worker makes when a pretty girl walks by). 😍😉

Aloha folks, this uke is still for sale. :)

Decreased price to $825 shipped within the United States. :)

This uke is sold pending payment.

Last edited:
The sale fell through on this ukulele-- it is still for sale!

This uke is sold. Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom