Jake's live CD

cpatch

Reaction score
Anyone picked up a copy of Jake's new live CD yet? (Available only in HI Target stores until 4/14.)

Yep! Got one at the concert Tuesday night. Did I tell everyone yet how awesome the concert was? :D

My favorite song (right now) is Five Gallon Unleaded. It is branded into my brain right now.

I got one too, signed even.
Excellent CD, not like other live recordings. It's got high quality audio, crisp and clear.

My favorite song (right now) is Five Gallon Unleaded. It is branded into my brain right now.

Isn't it five DOLARS Unleaded ?

You guys are correct. Sorry -- my head is still foggy from my cold.:confused:

No worries, I wasn't meaning to correct you, but rather I was correcting the person who corrected you. ;)

Did Jake play many of the songs off his album?

First, the new cd is awesome, great audio quality and as usual, Jake's playing is way above mere mortals, I know there are people that don't like him/his style, but they should just stay off the posts about him.(That's not directed to anyone who responded previously in this post) And second, he played just about everything from the cd, and one or two that weren't on it. I was really happy to find out he was selling them at the show, instead of waiting for April and shipping after that.

Aloha.

Paul

The CD quality is great. The music is fantastic. A Jake "Live" album was a great idea and I am glad that it finally came to fruition. The disc really captures Jake's energy well.

Buy IT!

The CD quality is great. The music is fantastic. A Jake "Live" album was a great idea and I am glad that it finally came to fruition. The disc really captures Jake's energy well.

Buy IT!

I'll totally buy it, but Amazon have to hurry up and stock it.

Ah.. there is an exclusive early release for Target's stores in Hawaii as a promotion. They are selling the CD on Jake's tour early as well. So, they have not placed the CDs on the website store yet. Bummer for those of you who did not get a chance to get concert tickets.

You might pre-order from Borders, Amazon, or Target.

Top Bottom