Hello I'm Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukulancer

Reaction score
Hello there, I'm Lance aka ukulancer in Nashville TN:) I'm getting more and more into ukulele. I teach guitar for a living and I've been incorporating ukulele as well. Thought I'd stop in and get some ideas here. Look forward to being a part.

External links asking for tips are against the rules... -UkuleleHill

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings and welcome. Glad you joined us. I'm sure many members will find your lessons a great help. Don't mind Kahuna, he probably hasn't eaten yet.

Welcome to UU Lance!

Aloha ! Bien venidos a nuestro forum ! Salud !

Aloha and welcome to UU, Lance. Glad you joined in.

Two pieces of feedback. Post chord diagram graphics and lose the Lanikai. IMHO it is the Epiphone of ukes and diminishes credibility. Otherwise, like the style and glad you are helping promote the uke. Hope it works well for you.

Keep us posted

Vaflynn probably had too much coffee today. Your uke sounds fine, your playing is very good. My first tenor uke was a Lanikai, I played it for almost two years and only recently culled my 16 count collection down to 4. Yours sounds even better than mine did.

200x200px-ZC-3a530ede_Tumbleweed.gif

Big Kahuna, you are a truly hilarious comedian. The UU should appoint you to be the UU Wit. And, of course, since "humor is the best medicine", your name also fits you very well.

You put one of my remarks down a coupla times too, and I'm sure it would have tickled me pink if I had understood it. But you had a good laugh I'll bet, and that's more important. As I said before, you can continue having a good laugh at others. Laughter is good for you, and it doesn't matter what they feel about your put-downs.

So, keep up the funny stuff, it can only add to your put-down prowess. Have a fun, happy day. :eek:ld:

Congratulations on managing to use 118 words, when "you're a twat" would have achieved the same effect, and with a net saving of 115. I'm happy that you feel you have sufficient time left on this planet that you can afford to engage in meaningless banter.

Congratulations on managing to use 118 words, when "you're a twat" would have achieved the same effect, and with a net saving of 115. I'm happy that you feel you have sufficient time left on this planet that you can afford to engage in meaningless banter.

Thank you, Big, if I may call you that. I don't know how much time I have left, but I'm hangin' on as well as I can. But thanks for your happy words; I appreciate your caring for my welfare. Well, keep up your funin', maybe you'll live a long time too. I'm sure the UUers hope you do.

You are truly an asset to our forum. Again, have a really, nice, fun filled day. :eek:ld:

Heh, you posted in this thread for no other reason than to give me s** about my posting an image. Your rapidly declining mental faculties then kick in, over 2 hours later, and say to you "hey, Dick, perhaps you might also want to say hi to the guy who made one post, advertising his lessons, then will probably never be seen again".

I'm honoured that you seem to hate me so much.

Pass the popcorn.

Heh, you posted in this thread for no other reason than to give me s** about my posting an image. Your rapidly declining mental faculties then kick in, over 2 hours later, and say to you "hey, Dick, perhaps you might also want to say hi to the guy who made one post, advertising his lessons, then will probably never be seen again".

I'm honoured that you seem to hate me so much.[/QUOTE

Well, Big, I guess you caught me. You're not only exceedingly humorous but also a very sharp observer, but I'm almost certain that absolutely no one in the UU hates you. They just couldn't; your humor brightens the whole forum. I, for one, don't! I'll bet you're a scream at your local and drink free all evening. Have you ever thought about auditioning for the Telly?

Well, I guess it's night over there. I'll bet even your dreams are funny. But that's good, laughing is good for you. :eek:ld:

Guys, read the :rulez: and make a decision. Let's hope it's the right one otherwise you'll take a break...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom