Live music in Kauai?

tdhimes

Reaction score
My wife and I will be in Wednesday 6/24 through Friday 7/3. Any live music recommendations would be appreciated!

My wife and I will be in Wednesday 6/24 through Friday 7/3. Any live music recommendations would be appreciated!

ALDRINE GUERRERO!!!! He plays Wednesdays and Fridays. I can never remember which place he plays at on which night, but somebody will know.

He will knock your socks off. Really.

Stay away from Trees Lounge, it sucks big time. After 8PM it just turns into a pickup joint with crap music, played too loudly for the size of venue.

Incidentally, make sure you do the Coco Palms tour with Bob Jasper. It may be your last chance before demolition starts. Best tour I've done in 21 years, and I've done 'em all!

Each time someone asks about music on Kauai, I try to mention Doug & Sandy McMasters. If you are near the North end of the island you should try to catch their show. Quite frankly, pretty much anywhere on the island is close to the North end. :) Very laid back, very interesting people, and very good slack key and ukulele music.
http://www.mcmasterslackkey.com/liveshows.html

Bill

We're staying in Princeville the first week, so we'll definitely check it out. Thank you, Bill!

ALDRINE GUERRERO!!!! He plays Wednesdays and Fridays. I can never remember which place he plays at on which night, but somebody will know.

He will knock your socks off. Really.

Wednesdays he has usually played at the Waipouli resort in Kapa'a. I think Fridays he played at Rob's Good Time Grill in Lihue.

Top Bottom