Ukulele T-shirts

sam13

Reaction score
Inspired by Doug W's thread.

I received this for Father's Day today. Thought it would be fun to start a thread on funny Ukulele t-shirts.

What do you have?

image.jpg

That is really cool. I don't have any cool T shirts - a couple for UBA, and a Jake tour shirt. That's about it.

Well buddy........you know what one I got cause you bought it for me :D and I love it.

20150621_215406.jpg

Inspired by Doug W's thread.

I received this for Father's Day today. Thought it would be fun to start a thread on funny Ukulele t-shirts.

What do you have?

View attachment 80827

Nice,

The kids will appreciate uke time with the folks, except for that period between 13 and roughly 19 years old, when you will have to hide that T-shirt for a few years until they hit the early 20s.

I have several and use them for advertising. If anyone comments on the tee I tell them I'm looking for other players.

I have several and use them for advertising. If anyone comments on the tee I tell them I'm looking for other players.

Not true without pictures. We need pictures. Talking about cool Ukulele T shirts is nothing without pictures.

Did I mention I would enjoy seeing some pictures. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

When do you get your new Opio tenor, very curious about your opinion of the sound of it.

Here's an idea.......it's my idea ....so it'll be as daft as a brush....

Oops ...that's a bit "shouty" can't make it smaller ??

"When Life Gets Complicated, I Play Ukulele"

Top Bottom