Attachments

• 2015_brochure_uke_rocky 2 for FB.jpg
    2015_brochure_uke_rocky 2 for FB.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 97
  • Edgeless_Ukuleles-FBCover-062215C.jpg
    Edgeless_Ukuleles-FBCover-062215C.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 82
Hi Ritchie. And welcome.

External links need to go on the "Links and Videos" board.

The "marketplace" board is for private member to member sales.

A post such as this which is promoting your own business shall be moved to "shameless self promotion". Thanks.

How would I purchase one of your ukuleles? I can't seem to find them for sale online. Are there any US retailers that carry your products?

We are still in the process of establishing an online account with ebay. For the moment, we ship to anywhere in the US by DHL.
We accept payment by paypal. If you need further assistance, please let us know. Thanks...

Also, we considering of having a retailer in the mainland.

Last edited:
I've looked through your photos on Facebook but I did not see any of the ukuleles you show above that look like electric guitars. Are those available?

Last edited:
I've looked through your photos on Facebook but I did not see any of the ukuleles you show above that look like electric guitars. Are those available?

Yeah, those strat and tele looking ukes are cool.

I had wanted an apple but feel like I was ignored in those threads so long ago now. Would you still have any of those?

Yeah, those strat and tele looking ukes are cool.

A batch of the Edgeless Ukes have just been finished. We are just waiting for the customized padded gig bag to be delivered in few days. Also, we will post soon all the brochures with specs for all the designs with demo video very soon. In advance, there are five (5) designs of Edgless Ukes: traditional, cut-away, les paul, strato, tele and jaguar. Each design will have a natural mahogany and black sunburst finish

Please take notice that all our ukes are solid on both sides,top and back. We do not bend the wood for the sides. Thanks...

Last edited:
I had wanted an apple but feel like I was ignored in those threads so long ago now. Would you still have any of those?

Sorry about that..yes we still have those fruit salad ukes. Just give us your zip quote and we are happy to send you a quote. Thanks

Attachments

• 2014_uke fruit salad collection brochure.jpg
    2014_uke fruit salad collection brochure.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 15
Raw photo in 2 colors for strato edgeless ukuleles

Formal brochures to follow soon...thanks

Attachments

• IMG-1434776457459-V.jpg
    IMG-1434776457459-V.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 26
Is that fingerboard stuck on straight? On the top uke, there appears to be a couple or three mil of distance between the edge of the fingerboard and the body, the fingerboard on the bottom uke appears to be flush. I'm not trying to trash you here, I'm honestly intrigued by the smooth edges, but this doesn't appear to be a great choice of image to advertise your ukes.

hmm.jpg

Is that fingerboard stuck on straight? On the top uke, there appears to be a couple or three mil of distance between the edge of the fingerboard and the body, the fingerboard on the bottom uke appears to be flush. I'm not trying to trash you here, I'm honestly intrigued by the smooth edges, but this doesn't appear to be a great choice of image to advertise your ukes.

View attachment 81202

You are right on your observation. Thank you. They are straight and so are the ones in production now. Picture was taken from the proto types and posted for initial discussion about the rounded edges. Thanks again...

You are right on your observation. Thank you. They are straight and so are the ones in production now. Picture was taken from the proto types and posted for initial discussion about the rounded edges. Thanks again...

Also, please take notice that no wooden part of our edgeless ukuleles is made by a computerized machine. They are all handmade, hence, they maybe similar to each other but not exactly identical. Thanks

What are the prices? Size? And are the fret boards with radius?

For those who would love to hear the accoustic sound of our EDGELESS UKULELES... enjoy !!!

Top Bottom