WTB: Pono Tenor

rvf263

Reaction score
Hello all,
Looking to buy a Uke and would like to try a Mahogany Pono Tenor.
All wood types are welcome though.

Please let me know if you have one for sale. I'd be glad to consider it.

Thanks

I have a 3 Month old MGTD Mango tenor Deluxe from HMS I may consider selling. I had just recently bought an expensive Custom.

PM if interested.

This is the same model, different instrument:
https://vimeo.com/90172559

William

For what it's worth I have owned a mahogany, acacia, and mango tenor by Pono. I much preferred the mango and acacia. To each their own obviously... Just thought I would share my experience

For what it's worth I have owned a mahogany, acacia, and mango tenor by Pono. I much preferred the mango and acacia. To each their own obviously... Just thought I would share my experience

I Agree with u, mango is sweet as well as mellow.

just put up my spruce top. Different sound then mahogany, might want to give it a look. I know there are several mahogany ones on eBay now...

I have one that is for sale. Spruce pro classic tenor, I have a link on here, and just just reduced the price. I have some interest and I think that it will go fast now that the price is on track... Mine also has passive K and K pickups.

Let me know if you have interest...

Hopi

I think this is their first and last post...at least on this subject. Most serious posters would have responded to one or all of you nice, helpful folks by now.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but I 'm guessing that this thread is getting way more attention than it deserves... 1st time poster and all.

rvf263...Are you there?

Last edited:
Top Bottom