Is there any order to Aldrine's lessons

Fodslad

Reaction score
Or do you just start at lesson one. I clicked on the beginner page and saw the You look wonderful tonight lesson and after trying it figured that I must be far below the begineer stage.

I guess I better get back to Row Row Row Your Boat.

That said thanks Aldrine for all the work that has gone into your videos. I am sure UU will soon be the number one Uke site if it isn't already because of your efforts.

Check out this thread, start with the simple stuff. Actually the tutorials are easy to follow.

Still

Check out this thread, start with the simple stuff. Actually the tutorials are easy to follow.

The first one at the top of the list is the weezer tune which I would probably call intermediate at a minimum. Or maybe that is a beginners tune and I am just slow heheh.

The lessons are numbered but are not in order of difficulty. However, in the earlier lessons, he does move slower through how to hold the chords and what not.

For beginners, I'd move from the very first Uke Got Mail Lesson, then to the first Uke Underground lessons, then to the live lessons. The live lessons tend to be pretty easy.

It would be awesome if each lesson/uke minute was assigned a relative difficulty rating, but I'd imagine that would take quite a bit of admin-work to do.

Well, if you want to find the hardest of all the uke lessons to date, find the Bandito Tyler live lesson. The multiple string muting was quite difficult for many people in there. It just takes practice. And I don't know if my fingers are just retarded, but the ukulele/guitara intro is a bit difficult to get as buttery smooth as Aldrine has it. (No problem, just cover it up with some chorus and reverb...hehe.)

Top Bottom