selling Pono RTSH(S) Pro Classic (spruce top, rosewood back and sides)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopi

Reaction score
Hi folks, selling my Pono. Bought it last March. I also have an Acacia model and am looking to sell this and get another Acacia. It is in perfect condition- no problems on any level. As I have only been playing a couple of years it took me a bit to get my ear tuned to what I want to hear. I am mentioning selling it on here because there are very few serious ukulele players in Maine, and I am having trouble selling it on Craigslist.

here is the CraigList link: http://maine.craigslist.org/msg/5085158760.html

It does have the passive pickups installed at Ko'olau.

let me know if you have questions, glad to be a part of the community...

Hopi

Hello and welcome to UU, Hopi. You may get more response here if you check the Rules For Posting, then put your add in our Marketplace, if you haven't done so already. Good luck!

As mentioned above refer to UU Rules specifically #8 regarding posts in the marketplace.

This wood combo is so sweet. I love it. So much I have a low and High G. The Enghelmann Spruce top is warm and bright. The Rosewood adds to volume and kicks out the sustain. Delish.

This wood combo is so sweet. I love it. So much I have a low and High G. The Enghelmann Spruce top is warm and bright. The Rosewood adds to volume and kicks out the sustain. Delish.

UAS is not too bad. It is more that it has taken me a bit to find my ear with the ukulele, I prefer the darker acacia wood tone. I purchased a pono model to use for the low g, and found that I liked it better then the spruce top. I will say that the spruce has a much more focused tone, and plays better up the neck. I am using some worth (clear strings) that I am getting used to... Thanks for the comment... UAS lol had to look that one up.

Thanks a lot! I appreciate the welcome to the community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom