Koaloha KTM 00 Tenor with LR Bagg Five 0 .... like new

Status
Not open for further replies.

newvenice

Reaction score
Dear buyer

Here is my another item from my collection . It's Koaloha KTM 00 Tenor all solid Koa Build in year 2013. The electric- Active pick up LR Bagg Five 0 already installed . It's come with tweet case and condition is very good (more than 95%) ,

Shipping worldwide with Priority international parcel ( 7 -14 days depend country policy)
I would sell 795 US including Shipping , PAYPAL accept

Last edited:
GREAT PRICE , GREAT UKE, GREAT PICKUP. I'D BUY THIS IF I DIDN'T ALREADY HAVE ONE, WITH THE SAME CASE! . this will go fast.

Do the tuners have the pilot screw to keep them in place. Any picture of back of head stock?

Any interest in acquiring a Pono Spruce top tenor pro classic, new condition in trade? I have a post on here, and would pay the difference in cash. I could make it work if you are interested. You have a great ukulele just played one yesterday and fell in love. You have a great price too, and good pickups. I know it is a long shot, had to ask.
Peace!

Any interest in acquiring a Pono Spruce top tenor pro classic, new condition in trade? I have a post on here, and would pay the difference in cash. I could make it work if you are interested. You have a great ukulele just played one yesterday and fell in love. You have a great price too, and good pickups. I know it is a long shot, had to ask.
Peace!

PM you.. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom