FS: Amahi Classic Mahogany Concert w/pickup-preamp-tuner

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveZ

Reaction score
For Sale: Amahi Classic Mahogany Concert Ukulele (Model C-220). Comes with Amahi gig bag. Have installed a Joyo preamp/pickup/tuner and Aquila Reds strings (low-G). I set up the instrument for comfort play, as the action was on the high side when I bought it (new). Price is US$ 99/B] and includes shipping to USA lower-48. PayPal only, please.

The Joyo electronics have been a fun addition and now have the same Joyo unit on two other ukuleles. While the tuner does high-G only, it's not a tuning problem if low-G is on the ukulele - just fret the G string in the fifth fret and tune to "C", or fret on the twelfth fret for high-G. With the mahogany body I prefer the Reds for looks as well as sound quality.

Have enjoyed the instrument, but most of my ukulele time has lately been with my 6 & 8 string ukes and banjo ukes. So, it's time to find a new home for this gem.

A sound sample is at https://soundcloud.com/steveztv/amahi-c-220-shower-the-people

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Is that sound sample "plugged in" ? Nice looking and sounding uke for that kind of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom