WTB: Kiwaya KTS-4 or 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

d-mace

Reaction score
FOUND ONE!

Please PM me if you've got one of these beauties for sale....

Last edited:
Why would you want one of those nasty things?

(Kidding. You go, my good UU friend; looking forward to your opinion).

Why would you want one of those nasty things?

(Kidding. You go, my good UU friend; looking forward to your opinion).

Haha....I know...especially after all the expert advice I've received ;)

I know Steve will preach the value of a Martin and how it will increase in value ... and it makes sense ... however, if you can find a Kiwaya at a good price ... I think it will hold its value.

Thanks Sam....I've tried just about everything else so I figure it's time to try a Kiwaya. The Martins sound awesome but they're a bit too powerful for my playing at home tastes. If I was playing with others...these would definitely be my choice.

Thanks Sam....I've tried just about everything else so I figure it's time to try a Kiwaya. The Martins sound awesome but they're a bit too powerful for my playing at home tastes. If I was playing with others...these would definitely be my choice.

Interesting comment ... perhaps then I should be looking at a Martin Concert to get the additional sustain and volume ... good point!

Hard to find since 2013...

One thing about you, Dave, is that you're not bashful to give an honest opinion of an instrument. And you have plenty of experience.

Someone must want to part with a Kiwaya for Dave?

Someone must want to part with a Kiwaya for Dave?

Someone does....a beautiful KTS-7. Paypal funds being sent today. I'm hoping (as many mention) that it does sound a bit different than a Martin. Unfortunately, I'm going to be traveling quite a bit so won't be able to try it out until 7/12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom