Mya-Moe Baritone S/N 798

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
FINAL PRICE REDUCTION

I am selling my Mya-Moe baritone S/N 798 to help defray recent costs associated with intra-ocular lens implants to both of my eyes. As an aside, the lens implants are nothing short of a miracle. I have excellent vision now and no longer have to wear eyeglasses except for reading.

I am selling this instrument because, as nice as it is, I just don't play it enough to justify keeping it and I do have other instruments that get extensive play time.

The instrument is all solid flamed maple back and sides with mahogany neck, body and neck being bound with flamed maple. It is equipped with a K&K twin spot passive pickup.

Here is a link to the Mya-Moe ukulele tracker website that has excellent photos of the instrument and all of the specifications of its construction:

https://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=798

The instrument is in as new condition, no issues of any nature. Nice low action and very nice warm tone with ample volume. With the radiused fingerboard, it is a dream to play. It is currently strung with D'Addario classical guitar strings tuned DGBE.

The case does have some minor scuffs on one end sustained from getting it in and out of my case lineup on the floor. There is no damage to the case, just cosmetic. These can be seen in the photo attached.

I am only asking $1200 for this instrument and case and I will pay shipping within CONUS.

I prefer and accept PayPal.

Thanks for looking...!!!

IMG_0357.jpgIMG_0358.jpgIMG_0359.jpgIMG_0356.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, WDS, what a great instrument@! That should fly, brother....you;re giving it away. The slotted headstock with Schertler tuners ($250), custom headstock overlay, and twinspot pickup: man, all the bells and whistles. nice!

Wow, WDS, what a great instrument@! That should fly, brother....you;re giving it away. The slotted headstock with Schertler tuners ($250), custom headstock overlay, and twinspot pickup: man, all the bells and whistles. nice!

Yes, it is a great deal for someone. I just don't play that much baritone and am currently trying to downsize the herd a little as I am getting older. I do have some other very nice instruments that I play much more.

The fact that this instrument is still available is astonishing.

Agree Steve. Amazing price and undoubtedly one of the more unique Mya Moe configs around. I've never seen Tim sell an instrument in anything but immaculate order. This really is a bargain. If only,if only.....

I have no idea why this instrument has not sold. I also have no business looking at this post. There is no money in the instrument budget. Yesterday, I went to the Mya Moe site and did the math. Today, the same instrument costs $2090 shipped with the production wait. $1200 shipped is an AMAZING price. I had to take out my LoPrinzi Model B baritone to calm my UAS. Best of luck with the sale. Someone is going to get an incredible deal here.

:drool:

I just don't play baritone. I have a Mele travel guitar and a Tacoma Papoose converted to nylon strings, both of which very adequately satisfy my cravings to play larger bodied instruments. Someone will, in fact, be getting a very good deal on this instrument at $1200 shipped.

There are 2 folks who have expressed interested in this. I am temporarily holding it for the first UU member who contacted me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom