If you have never seen Jake live YOU MUST

smgold101

Reaction score
So I got back from the concert tonight and I have to say it was one of the best concerts i have ever been to. (i have seen cool bands like the police, the who, zz top, jethro tull list goes forever and jakes was towards the top of the best) He was absolutely amazing and not to mention how well he connects with his audience. truly gifted man, one of the most talented and down to earth people iv ever met. I got to sit right next to the stage ( Sat at the table next to other UU member eric =P which was funny) and just had the best time of my life. If you have not seen him YOU MUST FIND A WAY. and i dont have to tell the people who have seen him because i know once you see him once you will go every time. Also make sure you talk to him after the show, i couldn't believe just how down to earth and nice the man actually was. I had heard he was and didnt doubt it but i mean people aint lyin when they say he might be the nicest guy ever lol he makes you feel like youv known each other and have been friends for years.

Okay im done rambling just wanted to let everyone know how amazing the concert is and im pleaded with you! Do yourself one and Go see him!

Also i think we should start a petition to get Aldrine and Jake to do a tour together...and not just in Hawaii and California lol Could you imagine how amazing that would be...would be like Elton John and Billy Joel, but better lol.

I have tickets to see him on the 29th in Anchorage Ak. Hope that "island boy" can take the cold. :eek:

Have had the tickets for about four months, really looking forward to it!

lol i have watched every clip i could find of them playing together and there were some but it seemed it was always cuase they were just in Hawaii Together but a lot of us aren't as lucky as you guys hahaha we have to live in the cold lol and Aldrine and Jake need to bring some Hawaii all around esp the East Coast lol CT please? I mean they would easily get gigs...and with everyone from UU helping and everyone who already knows i feel they would sell out faster then Jakes shows do now. But i hear aldrine has commitments in Hawaii which is understandable but someday maybe lol
Hey a man can hope cant he.

-Seth

I just got back from seeing him live in Clinton, CT at a free concert and everything you said in the first post was spot on. It was an hour and a half that for some reason seemed to go by in about a half an hour. After the concert he was out front and obviously ready to stay till everyone who wanted to had a chance at an autograph, a chance to talk a bit, a photo, or any combo of the three. I told him that he had inspired me to take up the instrument and he seemed genuinely touched by that.

Just an unbelievable talent inside a really nice guy.

The concert tonight was great. Actually seeing him is so much better than the youtube videos. He had everyone going. I wanted to talk to him for hours about just his strumming. When I got my cigar box signed I told him he tore it up more than nikki sixx of motley crue. I recorded all the songs and will probably put them online.
24buud0.jpg

Top Bottom