Here's Another Rainy Day—Heitmeyer and Brandau

CTurner

Reaction score
I have had this early version of Craig Brandau's arrangement for quite a while. It is shorter than Craig's work in the "Jazz Chord Solos" book. Thanks to him again for such interesting and challenging pieces. Played on my Moore Bettah "Ki" uke.

Thanks Craig. That's another beautifully arranged and played song.

The strings you have on your Moore Bettah sound perfect on it, are those South Coast ?

Craig, you're on a roll. Another beautiful video. That MB sounds amazing and just make it sing. bravo!

Thanks so much, Hodge. Yes, these are SC Linear ML-SW. This was a renewed attempt to find wound strings that didn't annoy me with the rubbing sound when sliding. I like these a lot: the tension, the feel on the fingers and the relatively quiet sound. I agree that they are a terrific match for the MB. Though the new Light Medium Gauge, no wounds that Dirk has just added may be in for a test. : )

I really enjoyed that - great playing of a fine arrangement. You and the MB really make a nice couple... Thanks for inspiring this old guy!

One of my all time favorite tunes. I enjoyed your performance very much, and the Craig Brandau arrangement fits nicely on the uke fretboard.

Top Bottom