FS: Risa Tenor Stick, Pono PTE, and Eleuke Tenor

rojer42

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Been on here for years mostly just reading and enjoying the community, though haven't really posted all that much. Especially recently. I opened a new coffee-shop in Denver, CO, and am currently having legal issues with my landlord. So I need a bit of extra cash for an attorney retainer. Sadly, that means stripping my uke collection. Got 3 up that I can get rid of, since I'm definitely keeping my Mya-moe (pics!) unless I get really desperate.

All instruments in great condition, looking to move them fast, so willing to negotiate at least a little. Eleuke- $175, Risa Stick- $200, Pono PTE- $225. Prefer dealing US only.

Dang. Just realized that for 4 years, I've never posted. So this is my first. If anyone needs extra pics/verification, just let me know.

2015061901.jpg2015061902.jpg2015061903.jpg

I'll take the Tenor Stick. I sent you a PM. Jerry.

What are specs .....wood on the Pono PTE....looks like mahogany with black trim? What year was it made?

I'm curious about the PTC as I have it's baby bro twin, a PC. I don't know much about it as I bought it used and the bridge had been glued on wrong. I fixed it and now she sounds very sweet indeed. I can't find any other pics of Pono's that look exactly like it. Yours is the first I've seen with the exact rosette. What year did you get it in?? I sent a message to Pono a couple of years back but they never responded.

Sent you pm

Top Bottom