James Taylor - Your smiling face - uke/vocal cover

For goodness sake - how fine is this? I really enjoyed the swinging arrangement & very cool pipes. (I haven't been active on the Forum until recently so, excuse my ignorance for asking; are you a lefty or is that a camera thing...?)

Really nice job. Do you have the chords/tab for this? My wife (U-bass player) and I would love to add this to our gig list.

thank you surly-mac!! it was a random thing late last night lol.
For goodness sake - how fine is this? I really enjoyed the swinging arrangement & very cool pipes. (I haven't been active on the Forum until recently so, excuse my ignorance for asking; are you a lefty or is that a camera thing...?)

you know i wish i can tab it out but i just learned the song yesterday and don't know what the heck i was doing half of the time lol.

Wow. Not much else I can add, except to say this is freakin awesome in every way.

Watch the video again, and notice the writing on his t-shirt. I think the image has been inverted....

Top Bottom