Luthier Aaron Oya Insight videos from Ukulele Friend

Doc_J

Reaction score
Nice video....
Aaron is Kekani on the UU...not sure if many of you knew....:)

btw Aaron will be at the Ukulele Guild of Hawaii show at the Outrigger Hotel in Waikiki in Nov. with some of the top named builders from the Islands and the mainland,Japan etc.....first time these builders on Oahu together.....

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing Hodge. A bound fretboard is a must when I order custom ukes and I really like how it looks too.

good fun...and mahalo Aaron!

These were so much fun to do with Aaron. Mahalo Aaron for all the support and for sharing these three gems with us all. :)

Three Luthier Insight videos with Aaron Oya from Ukulele Friend can be found at Vimeo links below (Vimeo video embedding not working on UU.). Thanks to Aaron and and Shawn for making these. Hope there is more coming. Always cool to see what is going on a luthier's shop.

Shawn of Ukulele Friend is doing an invaluable gesture to the uke community with his video series on Vimeo. Between the demos of current offerings from his stock to the luthier interviews, there is a lot to learn and get excited about. Thanks for pointing to this Hodge.

Yes! thank you Ukulele Friend for all the videos. I especially love hearing Imua Garza demo'ing the instruments. So talented

Shawn of Ukulele Friend is doing an invaluable gesture to the uke community with his video series on Vimeo. Between the demos of current offerings from his stock to the luthier interviews, there is a lot to learn and get excited about. Thanks for pointing to this Hodge.

Mahalo, Craig for the support. Glad you are enjoying the videos. :)

Top Bottom