Tenor Cigar Box uke. Make offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deschutestrout

Reaction score
SOLD! I have a playable tenor cigar box uke that I received in a trade. It's pretty cool, and actually plays decent. If you're looking for a neat wall hanger, or a cigar box to play, make me an offer. It's not my thing and I'd rather it end up with someone who'd appreciate it more than me. No case, but it will be well-packed. Shipping to CONUS only.
IMG_0820 (450x800).jpg
IMG_0821 (450x800).jpg
IMG_0822 (450x800).jpg

Last edited:
Are you open to any trades?

If you can't get rid of it, go to CigarboxNation.com and donate it to a soldier.

Wood top? Strings, what kind if you know
Just from looking at it, and being kind of familiar with CBGs, yes, it's a wood top. The top of the uke is actually the bottom of the box.

Yes, this is still available :cool:. This is a cool wallhanger, and it actually plays and sounds quite good for a cigar box. Not sure who the maker was, but they did a fine job. Someone make me an offer.

Can't believe this is still available!

I've bought a lot in the last couple months, so I'm cash poor...any interest in a trade for a Cordoba Guilele (the all-lam one)? I can sweeten the deal with a Makala Waterman...

I used to own this uke. Someone needs to grab it! it's a fun one to kick around and play.

Hey guys I have a CBG made from the same Punch box as this uke, and it's really one of the prettiest, best sounding boxes out there. I can't believe someone hasn't snapped it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom