Stressed

mmanalo

Reaction score
I'm so fricken stressed right now, I bought a Uke equipped with a pick up and pre amp and got it Wed. Then I just bought a Amp last night and when I plugged it in my pick up wasn't functioning right. I was told that my pick up shorted and the seller of the uke will send me out another one which is great. But in the mean time all day today I've been searching around in San Diego if anyone sells the undersaddle pick up and every single store told me they have to special order it. Damnnnn, why can't they just keep 1 in stock. If anyone knows of a store in San Diego that has it...please, please let me know or if anyone knows of any kind of mods or tips you do, let's meet up and you can share your knowledge with a rookie! Thank you

U don't need to be stressed about a pick up in the mail. Just wait it out and play acoustic. You have a gig or something coming up? honestly, I prefer the crisp sound of unplug. You can wait the 2 weeks, until then, just rock out hard with some unplugged ukulele'ing.

U don't need to be stressed about a pick up in the mail. Just wait it out and play acoustic. You have a gig or something coming up? honestly, I prefer the crisp sound of unplug. You can wait the 2 weeks, until then, just rock out hard with some unplugged ukulele'ing.

No showz...just anxious to play it on the amp! I'm a rookie to the amp so that's kinda why I'm stressed...I just wanna play! Thanks anyway!

Whoa stressed over your uke? My uke is one of the only things that keeps me from being stressed. Don't let your uke stress you out play it to release! haha :D:music:

Whoa stressed over your uke? My uke is one of the only things that keeps me from being stressed. Don't let your uke stress you out play it to release! haha :D:music:

Well it's not actually my uke stressing me out it's trying to find one of the local stores around here in San Diego that sells the undersaddle pick up for my uke! But everythings taking care of, I'm actually attempting to make my first home made pick up!

Top Bottom