FS: Pono MT

page side

Reaction score
I am selling my Pono solid mahogany tenor. This uke was purchased from HMS less than 2 months ago and is in perfect (basically brand new) condition, with no signs of usage whatsoever. It is a very well built and sturdy feeling uke. I am selling it because I acquired a Koaloha Opio tenor that I like much more, and never intended to keep both ukes. It comes with an Oahu hardshell case ($80 at HMS). This uke is currently strung with aquilas, and while they add a little volume compared to the Worths I originally had on there, I don't really like them as much as the Worths. I'll include a extra set of Worth CT strings with the sale (its technically a half set, as Worths come packaged as a double set of strings) so that you have the option to hear both strings on the uke and decided what you want to use. I had HMS install chrome strap buttons at both the butt of the uke and the neck heel, as seen in pictures. Asking $300 shipped, hoping for quick sale. PM with any questions.

IMG_2209.jpgIMG_2210.jpgIMG_2211.jpg

Link to the HMS page for this uke:
http://www.theukulelesite.com/pono-mt-mahogany-tenor.html

Last edited:
That was lightning FAST. Congrats on the sale!

Congrats on the sale ... I had a Pono MT ... it was an excellent instrument.

That was quick. Good sales happen fast when priced right. I have and AT an my KoAloha Opio is arriving TOMORROW ....... so interested in playing even more now with your comment about liking the Opio even more.
Cheers

Top Bottom