Ukulele-Along?

itsme

Reaction score
Recently realized that I hadn't heard anything about this year's installment. So I wrote the Music Center. Twice. And they haven't responded. Yes, I'm on their mailing list, and they send frequent reminders asking me to donate to keep the causes I care about active.

The annual Uke-alongs have been well attended. And last year when they chose to charge a fee, I was happy to pay it for an activity I enjoyed. If it helped support other activities to keep them free, I was all for it. And last year the turnout was great. I can't imagine that Ukulele-Along wasn't worth their effort.

So, does anyone know why they dropped it and won't even talk about it? Seems to me it was one of their most popular events, and even monetizing it didn't deter people from participating.

Wow, I didn't realize it's not going. I've been to the last three and have received regular emails for various goings on, but not about a Ukule-Along. I've actually found them to be hit and miss with email replies, I think I'll send Jason and Brad of Anacapa/U-Space and see if they know anything, they always participate.

Top Bottom