FS - Martin S1

edhaponik

Reaction score
Got a Martin S1 for sale in excellent condition.
I've had it for maybe 3 years. My Kamaka gets almost all of my attention at home, and I have an OXK that I tend to take on trips, so this guy just ends up getting left out.

Beautiful dark mahogany finish. Easy to play and has a great, clear Martin tone. It's in super-awesome shape and deserves some love. Comes with the original gig bag and care card. Note: the picture seems to make it look a bit lighter than it is. The overall color is best represented by the headstock. I can take more pics if needed, but it looks like an S1.

Asking $280 (PayPal) including shipping (USPS Priority within CONUS).

19987522902_20746e3737_b.jpg

19995264685_1e727f629c_b.jpg

19807273510_a95298363f_b.jpg

19629403219_568b269fdf_c.jpg

Last edited:
HEY LOOK!!!
A great deal on a great Martin uke!

Just... just sayin. ;)

If I hadn't recently bought a Kiwaya I'd be on this. Gotta say your bumps are much more entertaining than the usual fare. Kudos for that and good luck with the sale!

If I hadn't recently bought a Kiwaya I'd be on this. Gotta say your bumps are much more entertaining than the usual fare. Kudos for that and good luck with the sale!

I try... kind of... not very hard... but THANKS!

(and with that...)

57152399.jpg

THE [aloha] IS FLOWING THROUGH YOU NOW.
TAKE YOUR [ukulele]... USE IT... I AM UNARMED... STRIKE [G7] WITH IT!
GIVE IN TO YOUR [lightly frivolous spirited desire to get a sweet new ukulele]!!!
[bump.]

I would love to buy this from you but I'm in West Australia... any idea how much the postage would cost? Cheers, John

USPS says about $70, which, since you're quite literally on the other side of the world from me, is prob to be expected. That said, I really want to surf Margaret River one day, so if that works out before this sells (SEEMS LIKE IT), I'll just bring it to you and we can jam.

edit: Added some more images to the original post, just in case you guys like salivating. BLAM.

19969013586_bfabc7cf63_b.jpg

Last edited:
alright, so no pressure... but if nobody buys this s-1 uke in the next hour, i'ma club this baby seal!!!!

8926-Baby-Seal.jpg

THAT'S RIGHT I'LL CLUB A SEAL TO MAKE A DEAL!!!

...bump

edit: since it is the internet, i feel i should probably explain that i was kidding about the baby seal. although it's saturday night, and i may take him clubbing. ladies love baby seals.

Hi, can you tell me how thick the neck is from the fretboard to the back of the neck near the nut or 1st fret? I'm looking for something thicker as I'm a guitarist and bassist and it feels better :)

As a sidenote, Ed is someone I know outside of the ukulele world and he is a kind and completely trustworthy (and generally wonderful) person.

I would absolutely vouch for him.

Top Bottom