Had a blast at the Oahu Uke Fest!

I met you at HMS in Haleiwa and I talked to you at the Ukulele Festival....I was with Andrew and the rest of the HMS crew...never told me you were Fretie.....

I am usually on Oahu every July visiting my wife's family. We regularly go to the festival. Next year we should arrange to all meet at a tent at a set time and have a UU picture and post it. One of my wife's cousins took a picture of MM Stan, Greenie44 and me.

Thank you for your amazing blog photos, fretie. Truly good stuff. :shaka:

Oh, so jealous! I wanna go. Thanks for sharing your experience and photos!

Thanks for your kind comments!

Yes, peanuts56, it would be really cool to round up all the UU peeps. As Hawaii50 pointed out, it's hard to recognize other UU'ers when we only know one another by our web handles. I too got a chance to meet Greenie and have been chatting by phone to Stan and I was actually hoping to hook up with him this week but my dog, back home, had to have emerg surgery so I've had to cut my trip short. I'm focusing on just getting my new uke build finished then I'll zap back home to help care for the pooch. Glad I had the opportunity to attend the uke fest though; it was truly a highlight of my uke life!

Top Bottom